Clearly the best fit for your life
Your eyes give you so much. Give back to them by taking them to Pearle Vision.
The experts at Pearle Vision pride themselves on precisely matching the right prescription lenses with the right person. That’s why we use the latest techniques to craft each lens to fit your eyes.
Whether it’s a new pair of ultra-lightweight reading glasses or our specially designed HD progressive lenses to help you see near and far, we’re always finding new ways to produce top-quality prescription lenses.
Advanced lens options
- Single vision lenses correct your near or distant field of vision for maximum optical clarity.
- Multifocal lenses are crafted to correct more than one field of vision, using the top part of the lens for distant and the lower part of the lens for near (includes bifocals and trifocals).
- Progressive lenses also correct more than one field of vision, but without the jarring line that divides the top and bottom of the lens. This provides a smoother transition between the near and far fields of focus.
Need contact lenses?
Your neighborhood Pearle Vision carries all the top styles and brands of contact lenses. To locate contact information for your neighborhood Pearle Vision EyeCare Center please visit the store locator. Your neighbourhood Pearle Vision EyeCare Center will be able to share details about the location’s shipping, ordering and reordering options.
Sunglasses: Safeguard your eyes
It’s no secret that the sun can be harsh on your eyes. That’s why we offer a variety of lenses to ensure you’re always…
It’s no secret that the sun can be harsh on your eyes. That’s why we offer a variety of lenses to ensure you’re always comfortable and protected. From polarized sunglasses that reduce road glare and eyestrain to sunglasses with ultraviolet protection that protects your eyes against the sun’s damaging rays, you’ll rest easy knowing you still get the same precision vision correction available in all of our prescription eyewear and lenses.
In some cases, prescription sunglasses can even be covered by your vision insurance. Come into your nearest EyeCare Centre location today and we’ll figure it out together.
Sun proof your eyes
- PearleTHIN™ polarized lenses are lightweight and impact resistant** and improve visual clarity with a polarizing film that helps reduce glare from roads and natural surfaces that filter out unwanted glare with a polarizing film between two layers of glass.
- PearleTHIN™ polarized complete lenses offer the same glare reduction, durability and UV protection as the above, but also available in High Definition for advanced clarity.
- UV protection sunglasses help block harmful UV rays and can be combined with your prescription. We recommend that all eyewear block a minimum of 95% of UV-A rays.
Specialty eyeglass lenses matched to you
Truly amazing eyewear is tailor-made to perfectly fit in with your lifestyle. Your neighbourhood eye care experts…
Truly amazing eyewear is tailor-made to perfectly fit in with your lifestyle. Your neighbourhood vision care experts at Pearle Vision will help you choose the right eyeglasses that’ll help you see clearly and conveniently.Always on the move
Whether you’re into shooting hoops or blazing trails, you might want to consider more durable lenses, like our sports glasses. Many are made with special polycarbonate impact-resistant lenses** for protection and polarization to reduce glare. Visit your local Pearle Vision EyeCare Centre to find the right ones to keep up with your active lifestyle.
**No lenses are shatterproof or unbreakable.Your life in the best light
Transitions® lenses adapt to changes in light, so you’re never forced to squint or strain your eyes. In any light, they offer the right amount of tint for more clarity and better contrast. They also block 100% of UV rays.Computer savvy
If you spend a lot of time on the computer, you know the strain it puts on your eyes. Lenses like PearleTHIN™ HD and PearleTHIN™ HD Workspace can reduce the constant refocusing caused by extended computer usage, and fit in nearly any frame style.